Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Wish List

I am going to be a bit superficial today, and mention some beautiful things that I want, and are yet unattainable.

 

I found this DIY iPhone case while scouring the web. I would buy it for myself, if I had an iphone. 



 I love melon soda, too bad this is only sold in Japan. I could use a nice cool bottle of this in my fridge.



Ritter Sport Strawberry Rhubarb was a limited edition flavor during the 2006 World Cup held in Germany. A friend brought one back for me, but it wasn't enough I have looked around hopefully ever since. It would be worth the trip to Germany if I could guarantee that it would be there.


I have lots of large sheets of paper, posters, and art projects being stored underneath my bed. It is the largest flat area I have available to them, where they won't be stepped on. I would like some files to safely store my art projects, paper, and my Paper Source Japanese Papers.

Pantone has updated the color palette with more colors. I would like a physical sample of each color available in the Pantone rainbow.


What Wish List would be complete without puppies! I would love two little Siberian Huskies just like this! The day I have the space and ability to take care of puppies like this I will go to the Humane Society and pick up a puppy/dog that needs a home!

 With all my shallowness, I would not say  no to an end to world hunger, world peace, or even just an end to this heat wave. If you feel have anything you wish you could have? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.