Monday, December 5, 2011

My Starred List

I am stilling gathering the pieces of my life back together after my move. Part of that life is the blogs that I read daily, that I don't have as much time for right now. I have been starring items that interest me and I may want to go and read later. Here are some of the blog posts that I am looking forward to reading further:


Films of William James Murray: Fun Iconography
Bourbon Pumpkin Cheesecake: What's not to love?
The Perfect Paragraph: I love type.
Tad Carpenter Holiday Cards: I am a big fan of his work and was a former student of his.
Gingerbread Faces: So cute I could 'em!
DIY Present Tags: Just the DIY project to get me in the holiday spirit.

Our work in progress kitchen, but it is getting there!

2 comments:

  1. That kitchen looks perfect! look at all those cupboards and that massive fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We love the new cabinet storage. We just finished the backsplash. Let to finish: kick toe and we want to make a microwave cart. Almost done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.