Thursday, December 8, 2011

Keeping in Shape

No I am not talking about going to the gym, but practicing photography. Being busy is no excuse, and I neglected my photography skills.


"You will never play really well, unless you practice" - Pride and Prejudice

In school I would take photos everyday, but I have really neglected this artistic outlet. "If you don't use it, you will lose it." Okay, I guess I am full of clichés today, but its true. Perhaps my problem is I have too many hobbies, and too little time. Photography is essential to my job. From understanding equipment and light, taking photos, photo arrangement, and editing.


Each photograph you take is a practice for your next one...and the next one. Improvement comes from inspiration, practice, and the software to editing the digital photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.