Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kitchen Adventure - Gingerbread Cookies

This was my first time making gingerbread cookies, especially since I thought I did not like gingerbread. This was also my first time using Molasses: a by-product of sugar that is sweet, yet bitter. I was not a good blogger, and failed to take photos during the process. I found this recipe at Bakerella, and they have wonderful images demonstrating the process. This recipe was very easy to make with step-by-step instructions at the link above. Then you can decorate them any way you choose. 

Cookies can be a great holiday gift, because they do not linger and it is easy to put them in a cute bag and take them to friends, neighbors, and family. I hope you share some cookies or candies this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.