Sunday, October 23, 2011

Writer's Block

This blog writer's blog has come at inopportune time, since I am very busy in my personal life. I know I have talked a lot about inspiration, perhaps because continually being inspired seems to be an issue for me. I have also have a problem with my ability to celebrate Halloween this year, because I made a disicion to move at the end of this month, I had to pack up all my Halloween decor. This year I won't have the ability to have party or create festive foods. My big life decision always seem to put a damper on my favorite celebration. I always have next year to look forward to: (these images can be found on my pinterest)



I miss Halloween greatly this year, but if everything works out I should get my very own batch of trick-or-treaters at my door. Now what candy to buy to fill the wallets of dentists everywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.