Monday, October 17, 2011

Patience is a Virtue

Patience is a virtue that I was born without. My husband would probably tell you that I am the least patient person he knows. Sitting and waiting for others to complete their part of the project. Waiting is nothing shorty of torture. While I am waiting to hear back from a loan officer. I have been trying to come up with ways to distract myself from the important task that I can't do anything about.

  • Halloween Card: This card will be hitting mailboxes at the end of this month.
  • Ripping down wallpaper at my parents house.
  • Camping! Being broke and having to keep a strict work schedule. I do not make it out of my apartment very often. when a friend offered to take me camping. 
  • Pinning on pinterest has become my new distraction, but at least its a controlled distraction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.