Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Idle Hands

"Idle hands are the devil's play things" Work has an ebb and a flow. There are times that are very busy that require long hours and caffeinated beverages, and then there are other times when there is a definite lull. I usually fill those times with cleaning my desk, going through old paperwork that I ignore most of the time. That barely takes an hour. What to do? I have found a new way to make this time more profitable by refueling my creative juices. This new tool is Pinterest. I love being able to pin images from anywhere and categorizing for when I want to access them later. I can look for inspiration or help develop my ideas for this blog. I know I have a lot of fun hours ahead of me repositioning my multitudes of bookmarks into workable image boards.


Of course this also might just be another digital life distraction! Especially since it can connect with your fackbook and twitter. Happy pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest. Is. Awesome.

    And incredibly distracting, of course. But awesome nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.