Friday, February 10, 2012

Bento Lunch


I have only consumed one bento lunch in my lifetime. It was in Japan, everything was pickled and most of it was gross. But homemade bento boxes can look tasty and adorable. Bento boxes have boomed into a new form of art with wonderfully designed lunches in the shapes of animals or well known characters. These lunches couldn't be cuter. Making lunch friendly can help children make good choices, and might make it easier for grown-ups to give up fast food and switch to homemade lunches. If I wanted to take an extra half hour to hour in the morning to make my lunch I would totally make myself one of these happy lunches: 

View some cute lunches in this book from amazon

 "So cute, I could just eat you up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.