Wednesday, September 14, 2011

FREE Mustache Rides

Thanks to hipsters we have a plethora of mustache designs and merchandise available. I wanted to share some of my favorite:
  • Fake Mustaches: from my favorite store the Paper Source. Don't have a mustache? Now you can just stick one on. These are fun to mess around with our friends will funny staches to match your mood.
  • MustacheMug.com this site is dedicated entirely to various mugs that use different mustaches to decorate these simple mugs.
  • Sweet 'Stache: a book showing you different staches distinguish the face.
  • Candy Molds that resemble the well-liked bushy mustache style.

From Cheri's Bakery
     Have you you seen any ridiculous mustache memorabilia? Please share your favorite. Perhaps I should buy some of this gear for myself to show future generations what we had to give.

    1 comment:

    1. This is just too funny. They all scream Hipster, but you're really making me miss Cheri's. The candy molds are pretty clever as well.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.