Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Need a Vacation

VACATION: A period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel; recess or holiday. I need a vacation or at least a break. With a day-in and day-out grind from work to working on a house i have had little chance to recharge from my day. My creative juices have been tapped and I feel completely drained of the essence that makes me--me. I need a vacation from work and from my personal time. I am incapable of having a break from work because my personal time is devoted to something so consuming with physical labor. I can't possible take a break from the house because I have to move out soon and I have to make this new location fit to live in.


Any spare time that I find I try to spend working on this blog or taking the time to veg with TV to ebb part of my anxiety from work and personal pressures. So how do I gain the necessary break I need? Really, do you know a good way for me to relax when my days are so full? Or do I just need to sleep less?


Until then I am dreaming of visiting....TWO RIVERS, WISCONSIN

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.