Sunday, April 3, 2011

Enjoying the Peace & Quiet

I know my next week at work is going to be extremely busy, so it is very likely that I will not be posting during this week. So as I face a quiet week, I am sitting and enjoying one of my favorite things: watching a movie. My favorite director happens to be Tim Burton. Currently the movie is Alice in Wonderland. One of the many things I love about Tim Burton movies is the amount of detail and concern he takes with every frame. I can watch his movies over and over again and notice another detail each time. These details just keeping adding to the story. This time I noticed the birds that held the chandelier in the Queen's Palace. Her cruelty towards other creatures has just been tipped on the scale even more. This will probably also wrap up my emphasis on details (for now).

So relax and enjoy the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.