Monday, March 28, 2011

Focus on the Minute

My local AIGA chapter had posted a link to HOW's 29 Things Article. It has a lot of useful information, but what has become my mantra for the week is to for me to focus on the details. Being detail oriented is a skill set of many designers and particularly the best ones. On a busy day it can be hard not to carefully look over little bit before sending a file out for approval...my weakness...not running spell check. For this week I am making a checklist to do before I send out a file:
  1. Making sure all the points of the client are addressed
  2. Spell check
  3. Grammar check
  4. Layers are in order
  5. PDF has not dropped a layer out
  6. Graphic details

Maybe I think of more things to think of in during the week. But I should make a small list to stay as focused on one idea as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Design Morsels.